Global Privacy Signal Detected
Skip to main content

Cara Carlone

CPCU, API, AINS, property & casualty licensed agent

Cara is a seasoned Insurance professional with 20 years of experience in the industry. She has held various roles throughout her career, including sales and underwriting. She has worked with both personal and commercial lines.

Cara has a B.S. in Business Management from Rhode Island College and is P&C licensed in Rhode Island and Texas. She also holds her CPCU, API, and AINS designations from The Institutes. Cara is passionate about helping consumers learn more about insurance and protecting their biggest assets.

  1. What Is DP-2 Coverage?

    DP-2 coverage is a type of insurance policy commonly used for rentals that offers protection for a wide range of perils. Learn more about DP-2 coverage here.

  2. What Is Walls-In Insurance?

    Get clarity on walls-in insurance for condos with this informative guide. Learn what it covers, how it differs from other insurance options, and why it’s essential for condo owners.